Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Singapore iPhone Overwhelming Order

Incredible sales for iPhone 3GS in Singapore. It was so overwhelming that i can no longer order at Singtel stalls. I need to go online to place my INTEREST and not order. After one week after registration, finally i received a email "Select the hello! store to purchase your iPhone3GS" from Singtel Hello that i can register the Singtel shop to place my order. How many current iPhone 3GS owners and potential owners like me? I am wonder about the market share of iPhone 3GS in Singapore.

1 comment:

Yik Wen said...

Hey, I came across your blog when looking for information about the iPhone being sold by Singtel. You got yours one week after registering your interest? When did you register? I've registered since 3 weeks ago and haven't received any news at all =(.