Friday, May 2, 2008

Wii Games: Rayman Raving Rabbids

I am never enticed on games for long and always needed interesting games to keep my interest going. Bought my Wii recently and was recommended the Rayman Raving Rabbids game!! Ever since, I was hooked!!! It was really entertaining, every game is fun and definitely helps one to distress and a good workout.

Searched around the web to see what I can find about the Rabbids and found out that there are not many sites on them. However, I was really impressed and immersed in the short videos of the rabbids at the various sites.

Enjoy one of the videos below!



In fact, I was looking for nice screen savers and definitely do not mind T-shirts with the Rabbids printed on them. Though I never like cartoons printed on t-shirts but the 3D graphics are really well done. The creativity behind every short clip in the game to portray the character is something I am extremely impressed. Found a site that sell some t-shirts but are too few to choose from and unfortunately the pictures are mainly in 2D form. If only the actual character can be printed on the t-shirts!

I asked myself what makes me want to get merchandise related to the game and I guess what draws me most is every creativity effort that was put in which is successfully portrayed to me who is the end user that has the main appeal factor. Now I know why this is such a highly recommended Wii game and I definitely encourage all developers out there to come up with more ideas and you never know how far you can actually reach!

No comments: